5 Things TO DO After an Accident
If you are involved in a car wreck in Texas, follow these steps:
- Call 911 — Request the local Police Department investigate the wreck scene and write an official accident report.
- Collect information from the other driver/drivers involved in the car/motorcycle accident.
- Seek medical attention.
- Contact the experienced car wreck attorney Brian Hargrove.
- Contact your automobile insurance company.
5 Things NOT TO DO After An Accident
- Don’t delay seeking medical treatment, even if you think you’re “okay.”
- Don’t give a recorded statement to the other party’s Insurance Adjuster.
- Don’t sign any documents from the other party’s insurance company.
- Don’t assume any insurance company has your best interests in mind, even your own car insurance company.
- Don’t delay in calling Brian Hargrove.